mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Lights and Skimmer for sale... again :)

I was looking through my shed and I saw that I still have an old skimmer, and two Tek T5 lights. So, I thought I'd try selling them again.

The Tek T5 lights are 36" 4 bulb fixtures. One has bulbs, and one doesn't, but the bulbs are old and need to be replaced. I'll sell the lights for $75 each, or $130 for the pair.

The skimmer is an ASM G5 skimmer. It has two Sedra 9000 pumps. It had the recirculate mod done to it in the past, but the holes were patched up as the mod didn't seem to help foam production. One of the pumps' covers is broken and has zip ties to hold it in place. You can run it this way, or replace the pump. This skimmer is great at skimming, but it isn't pretty. I was asking $150 before, but it needs to go, so I'll take $75 firm. The one Sedra pump is probably worth close to that on its own! :)

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire