samedi 24 septembre 2016

Made a Discovery today

My reed tank temp escalated this summer due to the hot summer in Chicago. Within a week my acan corals were bleached. I then purchased a chiller and stabilized the temp issue. I wondered how will my Acan color back up and after performing searches on the internet I didn't not find a concrete answer how. Well after a couple months my acans are coloring back up but what I did notice is the bleach corals are attracting the algae from healthy corals. It seems they are finding a healthy host to populate and are moving in. I took notice after I place the bleached crawls randomly throughout my tank and they are changing to the colors of the neighbor in corals. I would think that if you have a bleach coral you can choose the new color by placement. Please share you thoughts

Oliver


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire