jeudi 29 septembre 2016

New to the scene

Hi all, sorry if I've posted this to the wrong area
First of all I'll introduce myself, I'm Dan I'm 21 from East Sussex, England.
I have recently really wanted to keep marine fish so I thought I would just get on with it, I have a 20 gallon tank it's been running for about 2 months and I just got 2 orange Hawaiian hermit crabs, a cleaner shrimp and 2 turbo snails, they seem to be happy and grazing, and I plan to get 2 clownfish , can you give me a run down on any information I should have on any of these species
The tank currently has a canister filter (which some have said it's bad but it's all I've got at the moment ) a powerhead /heater etc
Any information you have is greatly appreciated like where can I get hermit crab shells and how do I know when they need to change their shell?
Thanks guys hope I'm not boring you all with my novice questions haha

Dan


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire