vendredi 23 septembre 2016

How to Setup a Super Easy Reef Tank - Anyone Can Do It!

Hey all, it has been a while since I have been on here and hope everyone is doing well! Haven't really added anything more to my tank in a while and it is maintaining nicely. My water changes are up to a month to a month and a half which is fabulous and all my fish are still doing great.

We have a YouTube channel where we do family vlogs and toy reviews and have been getting a lot of comments about our tank so I decided to do a video on my tank which goes over all my equipment and shows people how easily someone can setup a reef/saltwater tank. I figured people here would appreciate a video like this. It does not get much simpler then my setup and truly anyone can do what I have.

Would be awesome if you guys give our video a thumbs up and also subscribe to our channel and maybe check out other videos we have on there. And of course comment and let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRuR3yUH7I



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire