mercredi 21 septembre 2016

Kessil A160WE Question

So I just upgraded my lights from the generic 165W dimmable LED to 2 Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue lights. I upgraded the lights for the upgraded tank(20 long -> 40Breeder.)

I've seen people on youtube set their lights anywhere from 80%-100% intensity and most at the 50% Color (about 14K spectrum), in their 40 breeder. So I followed suit and set my lights to the same..I think it was too bright for my tank (mixed reef). So I adjusted my lights to 50% Color and 70% Intensity. I'm seeing better polyp extension these past 2-3 days. I don't have a PAR meter... does anyone else on here have the A160's? What do you have your lights set to if so?

PS...WOW that shimmer is exactly as they hype it up to be! And the clarity and crisp spectrum these LED's project aren't even comparable to what you get from those generic LED units...these Kessil lights are on another level.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire