jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Back again...Hmm whats this natural seawater?

Just a quick intro first. I have been away from Saltwater/Reef tanks for a few years, but coming back. I currently have nothing so once again I will be starting from scratch. I am planning on starting a 20g nano in the coming months. One Local store has a great price on the Innovative Marine 20 Gallon NUVO Fusion Nano Aquarium Premium Starter Kit ($399.99 but on sale for $349.99). So now my actual question.

All the stores around here carry the Imagitarium Pacific Ocean Water, and/or Natures Own Nutri-SeaWater. I was wondering how much of a good or bad idea using this as a regular water system for a 20g nano would be. Also does using one over the other mean you should be looking for fish or corals from the area these come from?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire