lundi 9 juin 2014

This is going to be a pain.... skimmer rebuild..

Well I have to rebuild this thing. I saw one post in a google search that is on the lines of exactly what im thinking here;

http://ift.tt/1uJvhph



I def don't wanna have it hanging on my tank, a sump is in the works later but id rather have this set up now. but why is this not a good idea?



ill have it sitting under the tank with a weakfish motor pushing water in, it will also have a on/off valve between the pump and the skimmer to control water level, getting the water back into the tank is now the issue as well as is back pressure, if its an open cap gravity will take over and come out of the poop cup.. right? so I would need a sealed cup of sorts and its gotta screw in (I already took off the glue and cap on the top). I have an air pump so I just have to attach an air stone. hmm







its a hang on the back style and my friend was using it as a hang on the back up until it started leaking so he capped it.. ive learned that filter pad shouldn't be there.. and he should remove the filter pads in his sump..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire