mercredi 23 mars 2016

RO/DI Experts?

So this one is a head scratcher for me. I've had this system since I got into the hobby, unfortunately longer than I care to remember. I was originally a Kent Marine Maxxima, but has been reworked by adding a stainless steel bracket and bolts, dual TDS meter, extra cartridge, membrane back flush, carbon flush, cut off float switch. Our water is being treated with chloramine, so I get the chloramine replacement pack from BRS.

So here's the deal, recently the Google fiber optic installers cut a water main, when the water came back on TDS went through the roof, so I replaced everything even the RO membrane. Normally I would get about 040 in and 000 out, well now I'm getting 001 in and 002 out, crazy readings??? I'm assuming that the TDS meter is now out of whack, but???

Any ideas or insight more than welcome! Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire