lundi 28 mars 2016

My two empty tanks LOL

Hello,

Right now I have two empty tanks having re-homed all my freshwater fish.

They are.

A totally stripped down JUWEL RIO 240 with internal filter removed.

My main concern about using this one is that about 6 months back I had a white spot out break and used a well known Blue med tha'ts copper based, Whilst I have diligently scrubbed out the tank with a high pressure hose and with more care used look warm water.

I removed some of the silicone on the top and cleaned even under that. I am still a little worried with the stories I hear about copper based meds.

Is the 240 worth the risk.

TANK 2 : JUWEL RIO 300
This was recently just cleared out. Juwel have now decided to change the way they name their tanks as the 300 is 350.

Its about 5 months months old and used to be an African Chiclid tank.
It has 4 Juwel T5 High Life standard and a 100 LPH so seems at least reasonable for FOWLR tank.

Opinions and thoughts please.

Oh btw the trim has been resaeled that I lifted to clean


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire