samedi 26 mars 2016

Identification help please

Haven't been on here in a while but today I come looking for identification.

A picture's worth a thousand words but I feel the back story is worth noting.


Several months ago I bought a green star polyp frag and shortly after placing it, it fell into a hard to reach spot in my rockwork. I decided to let it go because I didn't want to destroy my aquascape trying to recover it.

I recently found a new specimen and I can't figure out what it is. It looks kinda like a tube worm which I have bunches of however it has a few peculiarities.

First of all, the tubes seem to have a central common base that they all sprout from and secondly the "feathers" fluoresce under my blues. Is this evidence that my long lost star polyps survived or is this something else? What do you think??


These are teeny tiny!!! The zoas behind them show how tiny.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire