mardi 29 mars 2016

selling complete MH 400w setup

I am selling two complete MH setups for a very good deal because I need to get rid of them fast. They are completely wired and ready to work, will obviously take them out of my canopy and have them packaged great for you. This was used on my friends 180 gallon and he had SPS growing everywhere with no problem, but he is getting out of the hobby for a little so I am posting it to sell it.
For the reflectors:
I have 2 Lumen Bright Metal Halide Reflector (this isnt the mini one so it is 20x20x9) they retail for $115 new each, so $230 total.
For the ballasts:
I have 3 (one extra) LuXcore 400w Selectable Wattage Electronic Ballast they retail for $150 new each, so $450 total.
For the bulbs: (which are around 4-6 months old, will need replaced soon)
I have 2 lux or radiums, I am not sure exactly what they are and I forget but on the low end they retail for $50 each, so $100 total.

All together new this would cost around $800 total for the setup. I am looking to sell everything above which is fully functional as you can see in the pictures attached for only $450 shipped and I am negotiable on that price. Please post or pm me if you are interested.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire