vendredi 25 mars 2016

Introducing fish to tank

Hello all,
I am thinking of introducing a Onespot Foxface Rabbitfish to my aquarium as well as a Bristletooth Tomini Tang. The problem is that I have already tried to introduce a Onespot to my tank and my Midas Blenny terrorized it. It bit pieces of its tail off and harassed it constantly. Eventually, the Onespot died. ): I really want to keep this blenny and I really want to get those two awesome fish. My tank is a 75 gallon with the blenny, three firefish, and a very shy sixline wrasse. The tank has about 70-75 lbs of live rock. Is there any way that I could keep the blenny, and be able to get those fish and have it all go well? Is there another species of fish that you could recommend for me? Thanks!! :D
-Thresh


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire