mercredi 30 mars 2016

Finally (again), the 75 gallon reef build!

Hey TRT faithful! As some of you may remember, last year I bought a 75 gallon tank with overflow, stand and sump and was going to set it up. Well I noticed the seals were bad and attempted to reseal it myself. Well I broke a panel and scrapped the idea. Well slowly over the past year I've been getting ready. And Saturday is THE day. I have everything I need at the moment. Have a jaebo return pump, bulk reef supply RO/DI unit, 2 200w hydor heaters, tunze power head along with hydor power heads. Eshopps skimmer, 2 fully programmable full spectrum led lights, and picking up the tank and salt Saturday. Have to drive 110 miles to Lexington but it will be worth it for a 75 gallon tank with overflow for 229. It's already paid for just have to get it at ky saltwater supplies. I plan to have it all set up Saturday running with water and cycling. Pics to follow!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 1.59 MB ID: 122393  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire