vendredi 25 mars 2016

Help Please!!!

Ok, so I've decided to get rid of the midas blenny after I noticed one of my firefish's dorsal fins gone. I know it was him because he's done that thing many times before. :bawling: I now have some follow up questions. What is the most effective way to catch him, will the firefish dorsal fin grow back, (the long, pointy one) and what fish could I get in replacement or did I just get a really bad midas? Also, after I sell that blasted fish, What fish would you recommend that would not kill my three firefish and my sixline wrasse? I am thinking of getting another firefish, some Bangaii cardinalfish, a onespot foxface rabbitfish, and a bristletooth tomini tang. Are all of these fish good friends, I know that there can be bad exceptions, but generally speaking, are all of these fish compatible? I want a peaceful reef tank so I'm worried about the tang and the foxface, even though those are supposedly reef-safe. My tank is a 75 gallon with 70-75 lbs of live rock, an ASM G-2 series protein skimmer and a phosphate reactor that cycles just pure granular ferric oxide. (GFO)I want to thank everyone who replies to this post because as a new reefer, i need all the help I can get... Thank you very much. :wavey:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire