vendredi 25 mars 2016

pest or friend?? need to know ASAP

Anyone please if u have any suggestions.
Hello,i recently set up a 30 gallon saltwater tank. We put base rock and a few pieces of cured live rock in the tank to help cycle. It's now going on almost three weeks and I have noticed in one of my caverns in one of my rocks this clear like anemome or feather duster looking creature. It mostly only is visible with the lights on in my tank. At first glance I thought maybe it was eggs of some sort but upon closer observation,and a few pictures,it appears to move around a bit,sometimes further down in the cavern,and other times closer to the opening. I included a link with a similar looking organism and would much appreciate some feedback. Thank u in advance

http://ift.tt/1pNJZPm


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire