mercredi 25 juin 2014

Puffer fish emergency! Need of help! Anyone?

so I have a saltwater tank hundred gallon of course! Both of my puffers I think are dying are making me hella depressed My stars and stripe puffer has fin rot and my other dogface Puffer isn't eating what do I do!! But the prob is that he swimming perfectly! And it has currently been about 2months and no success, I tried force feeding my dogface puffer and it worked in the beginning but now he struggles when I tried holding him and the awful part is that he spits all the food I put in his mouth and now he runs away and blows at my food and I'm stressing!! I think I may did it too late,, I changed all the Levels the levels are perfect now the pH is 8.2 well close! I bought all types of different stuff to maintain and balance my salt levels like the stress coat and...quick start bacteria! I'm not thinking straight UPDATE: stars and stripped puffer not eating anymore and lays at bottom of the tank and when I look at his damaged fin he turns all the way around and when I stick food in the tank he pays no mind to it and his color is perfectly fine





UPDATE: stars and stripped puffer not eating anymore and lays at bottom of the tank and when I look at his damaged fin he turns all the way around and when I stick food in the tank he pays no mind to it and his color is perfectly fine




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire