mardi 24 juin 2014

New Member New to Reefing

Hello all I am a new to TRT and to saltwater tanks in general. I have kept many FW tanks over the years with everything from goldfish to cichlids. I have recently purchased a 29 gallon tank and plan on starting a reef tank build. I have many questions but will try not to overwhelm everyone all at once. I have been reading like crazy. I plan on taking this very slow because patience is everything and I am on a tight budget so I can't afford to rush things and lose livestock. My main question first and foremost is I do not want to drill my tank unless I had someone to help me so I would have to do a HOB overflow. Are they reliable enough for me to use one to run a sump with my tank. I'm a very cautious person when it comes to doing anything plumbing wise so I would need a lot of help if I ran a sump. So is it worth it to run a HOB? Thank you for any and all input, and thank you for such a great informative place.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire