jeudi 19 juin 2014

Lighting schedule/dimming

Hi!



I have upgraded to the Fluval A3983 LED light strip from a 2 bulb T5 for a 25g tank (Tank Specs).



Need suggestions for scheduling and dimming.



First I can't seem to find a dimmer/timer to program (or mimic) the natural sunrise and sunset to plug my LED lights into. Only dimmers are actual wall dimmer switches. Plenty of plug-in timers out there, however. Does a dimmer/timer plug-in combo actually exist? Anyone successfully using one for their non programmable light bars (just on/off and blue-night switch)?



For the sake of argument could I simply just use a timer plug-in and no dimming function? Is it true I should reprogram the daylight hours seasonally (less winter hours and more summer hours)? How many hours should the full light be on per day as a max?



Thanks!!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire