lundi 9 juin 2014

Algae Problem

Hi guys,



So I woke up the other day and noticed a massive algae bloom. I tried to identify it online but I don't think it looks quite like any of them. It is literally almost all just on my glass. My tank is about 2 weeks old. I currently have 2 Turbo snails and 2 Astrea snails and 1 Cerith snail working on the algae but they can't seem to keep up with it. (The Cerith seems more interested in burying himself in the sand). Could you guys help me with identifying it and perhaps the best critter at eradicating this nuisance.



Water Parameters:

Nitrate: 20

Nitrite: 0

Ammonia: Safe

PH. 8.0

Salinity: 1.026

Temp: 78

Lighting: My lighting is an automatic T5HO light. It has a day, evening, and night cycle automatically set specifically for the tropical time zone and for reefs.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire