mardi 2 février 2016

Aquarium depot troubles

Aquarium Depot(used to be reefs2go) is delaying my shipment again! They already charged my card though. I ordered 13+ corals from this website and several inverts. My first livestock purchase online. And my shipment was delayed because of a winter storm that is to left of me. My area and the area going down to Florida will only see rain from Winter storm Kayla.

They sent me an email stating that Louisville KY is getting SLAMMED with snow as we speak! And lots of flights cancelled because of the heavy snowfall in Louisville. Hey TRT! Look at your weather app on your cell phone for Louisville KY! Right now it's 65 degrees! Well. I am sure they misinterpreted the weather just a bit. But if that's the sole reason for delaying my shipment ANOTHER week I don't know what to think about that. We are scheduled to have a possible light rain all week.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire