mardi 23 février 2016

Opinions on sump setup

So I have a 33long aquarium. Its only been up and running for a week. I did use cured live rock, and live sand. So hopefully this tank will cycle quickly. Im upgrading from a 13 gallon bowfront, and my corals have out grown the tank. So I decided to upgrade.

I have never used a sump, and I have a basic understanding as to how it works. I put together a shopping list, and would like your feedback on my choices. Thanks again!

Aqueon pro flex sump model 1-max gph is 550. This is a really cool sump, that you can use as wet/dry system, berlin system, or refugium.

Eshopps hob overflow-rated for 300gph

Return pump-rated for 400gph

I havent chosen a skimmer yet, and Im a little confused. All of the equipment I chose range from 300gph-550gph. Should my skimmer be rated 400gph?

Also if im correct I should be turning my water over 5-10 times per hour?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: sump.jpg Views: N/A Size: 24.7 KB ID: 121808   Click image for larger version Name: overflow200.jpg Views: N/A Size: 50.4 KB ID: 121809   Click image for larger version Name: pump.jpg Views: N/A Size: 15.3 KB ID: 121810  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire