vendredi 26 février 2016

Invention, Product in Production Today!

I have a new product that I invented that helps to clean tanks that is being manufactured in China today. It looks sort of like a turkey baster/siphon hose cleaner. It is designed to easily suck out items such as algae from the tank but only spit out the water back in the tank and keep the alage stored in the product. Its a portable handheld item that looks similar to a turkey baster. So imagine sucking up dirty water, algae, particles, debree, dead fish and stuff with a turkey baster, and spitting out only clear water while having all the other crap stored in the item. My utility patent should be approved next week. I had visited local flea markets and advertised online very briefly to see if there was interest before I went full force and seemed everyone loved it. My wife works as a product manager for a fashion accessory company that makes plastic jewelry in china so through her I was able to find contacts to manufacture the item. I will probably start selling it priced around $9.99 to $14.99. Just wanted to see your thoughts on this.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire