vendredi 26 février 2016

Please please help my nitrates!!!

I HAVE 200 PPM NITRATES. i tested with strips but was told they were inacurate. so i bought a liquid test and te same results. i have a 100 gallon and a 55 gallon connected to one sump. the 55 gal houses a picasso trigger and a white eyes moray eel. the 100 gallon houses a niger trigger, clown grouper, black volitan lionfish, and a dogface puffer. i have about 15 pounds live rock, not much. my filter consists of a drawer filled with bio balls, then lava rock about 20 lbs. i recently empyed the entire sump rinsesed all the media and did a big water change but no diference. so i replaced the sand bedin the 55 gallon(it was shallow half inch or so) and siphoned every possible dtritus as well as in the 100 gallon. so what is happening please help me it is driveing me crazy. thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire