dimanche 28 février 2016

One spot fox face getting too friendly?

So I've got a one spot that I've had for about 6 months. Normally he's been very shy. He's almost always hiding, but lately if I come to the tank he swims to the front, sits for a moment then swims over to the my seaweed clip. Of course I go and get him some seaweed and put it in the clip.

The first few times I didn't have any issues but the last few feedings I've been getting a little nervous because he wants to eat it right out of my hand rather than wait for me to get it in the clip. He doesn't put his spines up unless I move suddenly. But I can hardly get my hand in the water to get the seaweed in the clip or get the clip out of the tank before he's right there.

It's really a neat experience that he is so friendly, but I don't need any throbbing fingers. Any suggestions?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire