samedi 27 février 2016

Coralife Super Skimmer 65 HELP

Hey guys! I need HELP with my Coralife Super Skimmer 65. I've had it for about 5 days. I've followed the instructions very carefully...motor is 3.5 inches below water line, valve above motor is slightly open, the sponges and water output is .25 above water line, the output tube is 1 in from the white sponge. When I plugged it in, the skimmer filled up the bottom area immediately and started the fill the cone up to the middle of the cone in the collection cup. There are no bubbles, there is no foam. I've blown into the airline with the tube that connects to the motor under water and I get bubbles and foam in the cone with that, but it stops when I stop blowing. The water is clear as day in the cone, the sponge and output area bubbles occasionally, the water in the cone is fluctuating.

It's been 5 days and no difference...HELP ME. :cry:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire