lundi 22 février 2016

Custom 150g build

Hey guys so this is my first time posting to this form.

I am currently in the process of building a custom 150 gallon reef tank.

I am going to post everything I will be using equipment wise and I want you guys to give input on the equipment etc.

TANK DIMENSIONS: 5feet x 18"wide x 24 tall
Glass tank with dual.
overflows in each corner.

LIGHTING: I've used t5 and led, not to much of a fan of led. For this build I'm thinking a 48" ati 6 bulb t5 fixture. What are some good bulb combos. (Looking to keep all types of corals. Mainly sps)

FLOW: not to sure what type of powerheads to use I like the vortech mp40s but they are pretty pricy. I'm thinking two PH on each side of tank, maybe a weaker one to go on the back.

TEMP CONTROL: what are some good heaters/chillers on the market?

SKIMMER: thinkin about a 40 gallon sump, I'm currently running a reef octopus in my 75 gallon but I constantly have to adjust it. I can't seem to get a nice dry skim out of it. I love heard good things about skimz but they look cheaply built IMO.

Will be posting pictures as I go along.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire