dimanche 19 avril 2015

New 40 Gallon Breeder

Hey everyone!!



My name is Patrick I am brand new to the reefing world. I instantly became addicted after watching a few youtube videos and I knew the first step was doing my research and joining a forum. I am currently in the works of starting my own 40 gallon breeder reef tank that has been built from the bottom up by my self. In the attached pictures you will find my sump, stand, tank,plumbing, and lighting build. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions I will do my best in answering them. Thank you all and happy reefing!!!!

Attachment 118081



Attachment 118082



Attachment 118083




Attached Images













File Type: jpg IMG_0998.jpg (93.6 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_1056.jpg (86.5 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_1022.jpg (77.3 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire