lundi 27 avril 2015

Nice to be here!

Hi everyone! I am new to this site. I have been in the hobby since I was a young child. I currently have 6 aquariums and several other pets as well! I am off work on medical leave for a back injury awaiting surgery so I have a lot of spare time on my hands so I have been working with my saltwater tanks more.

I got into saltwater a little over a year ago. It all started with 2 brackish fish. I got a "freshwater" green spotted puffer at the lfs in town here. Once I got her home and setup in a 10 gallon tank I researched them a little bit more and found that are actually supposed to be brackish and then once grown they are full marine. I also picked up a violet dragon goby at a walmart that was sold as freshwater also, but the same situation brackish into marine. So I had 2 10 gallon brackish tanks for about a year and started to acclimate them into full on marine about a year ago. Once that happened, I put them into a 20 tall and got an ocellaris clownfish and some hermits. Then I decided that the tank wasn't big enough for my goby so I setup the 55 gallon tank. I now have the 55, 20 and a 5.5 with dwarf seahorses and I have 3 freshwater tanks also. A 20, 29, and 30. I joined because there a lot of things I do not know and this site seems to be a great database for all things marine! Glad to be here!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire