mardi 28 avril 2015

Flow rate on 90 gal Semi Reef

My question is related to flow. To start will be LPS / Softies with a move to SPS.

I've recently put up a new 90 that is going to be partial reef to begin and then grow from there. Over the years i've done FOWLR and in my 150 I've had 3 Koralia Evolution 1050's.

In my 90 i've put 2 - Jebao RW-8 Wavemaker's with controllers on opposite ends of the tank middle of the glass on alternating current -

Is this enough?

Should I keep a couple of the Koralia's? Currently two of them are set mid point on the end glass basically pointed up to stir up the top water. ( I know that doesn't sound right but I couldn't think of a better description )

Thx

________________________

* Marineland 90 gallon crystal clear corner flo - 700 gph flow capacity
* 165W Black box LEDS x 2
* Jebao Wireless RW-8 wave maker with electronic controller x 2
* Hydor Koralia Evolution 1050 x 3
* JBJ lighting Auto Top Off - 10 gallon reserve
* 30 gallon sump / refugium
* Dual skimmer sock
* Eshopps PSK-150 protein skimmer
* Mag 12 return pump
* 60 lbs live sand ( 2+ inch sand bed )
* 40 lbs base rock
* 3" yellow tang
* 2" blue tang
* 1" oscellaris clown x 2
* Green Star Polyp
* Green Plate Coral
* Small star fish
* Red fire shrimp
* Hermits x 5
* Snail x 5


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire