lundi 27 avril 2015

95 gal upgrade

Hi great site hope to learn a lot here.starting now☺i have had a 26 gallon running for over year and a half. I decided since I was moving house why not get a bigger tank so I got me a 95 gal with 30 gal sump.it has been up and running for 4 weeks with 10 kg of mature rock from my old setup and small amount of sand from old tank in sump. I have not seen an ammonia spike or nitrite but I do have some nitrates. I feed the tank every other day with 1 cube of frozen food.I know this takes time and I'm in no rush to put anything in but I am wondering if I might have missed these spikes or has the mature rock help cycle it that quick.I have tested the water every other day also and that is what has me thrown. Have done all the usual by using to water no light on no protein skimmer running only thing I have done is ato. Any ideas would be great.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire