jeudi 30 avril 2015

hello everybody.

hey there,

I've been lurking on TRT for several months now reading everything i can find written by geoff, spanky, and several other members who are worth mentioning, but whos names escape me currently and I feel more or less ready to start my endeavor into reef keeping. Its probably time to introduce myself before i start asking too many questions (hopefully not).

My names Sean, I'm Canadian born and raised, but currently living in northern Washington state. I will be moving to Vancouver BC shortly however I spend a great deal of time in Washington and will likely continue to do so

I have previous experience with freshwater fish keeping, specifically African Cichlids (mostly Mbuna), I currently maintain a 75 gallon Cichlid tank.

i recently set up a 29 gallon bare bottom salt water tank (my first SW) planning to keep LPS and some SPS; though that may tip towards more SPS. It's been set up since the 8th of April, no livestock yet aside from hitchhikers on the couple pieces of LR in the tank. ill see if I can figure out how to upload a photo of the tank in a moment.

- Sean


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire