samedi 25 avril 2015

Aquascaping questions?

Putting a reef together I have a aqua scape question. In all of my FOWLR in the past I have always put my rock in formations that created bridges or caves or other options that gave the fish hiding places. Hate to say it like that but places they could go and hang out.

Putting this together and wanting to do more LPS, Softies and maybe SPS does it matter if I scape the way i always have or should I pile it all together and create a mountain?

50% water change tomorrow. New LED lights coming this week. Tomorrow is wood working day with the hood cutting out spots for the lights to sit on top and then i'll use some quarter round trim to hold in place.

Thanks for feedback and here's a current pick. Still going through the uglies so not making any changes at the moment.

90 gallon ( 750 gph overflow ), 50 lbs base rock, 60 lbs live sand, Jebao RW-8 ( another on it's way ), Koralia Evolution 1050 x 3, sump twin bags, Eshopps PSK-200 ( about to replace because I can't get dialed in ), Mag 12 return, 3" yellow tang, 2" blue tang, 1" Oscelarris Clown x 2, Red Fire Shrimp, Hermits x 10, Snails x 10, small star fish.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Tank_4.25.15.JPG Views: N/A Size: 98.7 KB ID: 118219  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire