vendredi 24 avril 2015

Moving Sale

With work, kids and school I have not had time to set an other tank up and plan on living in an RV for the next 3 years starting in the fall. I am cleaning out my "fish closet" and putting things up for sale.

I have a barely used 48" Tek Light T5 6 lamp model 960040 with stand brackets - No rust, salt, build up or damage of any kind to this unit - used for 6 months tops. Just like new $150.

Orbit-30"-2x65watt with moon light- Works great, comes with 2 new bulbs still in the boxes ($50 value). Light fixture with working bulbs and new set of bulbs in boxes Good used condition, still alot of life left in it. Would work on top of a 29 gallon tank $50.

Eheim Jager 300 W Aquarium Heater - Use only a couple of times to warm salt water for water changes. Originally $56.59 - Yours for $25

Maxijet 1200 with 20 feet of clear, aquarium safe hose. This has been for aquarium use only. Makes water changes a snap! $10.

Here is a link to pics: http://ift.tt/1I6hb9R

I will be adding new things all weekend. If interested message or call 608-863-1630 Thanks - Robin


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire