dimanche 26 avril 2015

Buy Asterinas (from shop or individual)?

Hey Reefers,

I thought this would be a simple request, but I am shockingly surprised that my initial research seems to indicate that there are no vendors who sell Asterina starfish. I understand that they are a nuisance which is why there isn't a wide market for them, but I also realize they tend to overpopulate without any effort and I figured any vendor would isolate them in a species tank and try to sell them before flushing them.

Anyhow, the reason that I ask is that I have a very small Harlequin shrimp which I got to eradicate a serious overpopulation of Asterinas, and I would like to purchase them and keep them in my sump or in a species tank to use for feeding the shrimp now that he has taken care of the excess in my DT. I know some people feed legs from a chocolate chip star occasionally to keep them alive, but I would rather not deal with that. If I could get a bulk supply of Asterinas I could feed them as needed.

Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire