dimanche 26 avril 2015

Neptune Apex & Chiller Question

Hello Reefers,

I have an older model Coralife Chiller, Aqua Chill 1/4 hp I got off craigslist almost a year ago. I remember it working when I bought it and when I brought it home. Anyways, last night I finally wanted to add it to my tank after all this time its been sitting and I let it run a 10 gal bucket of water and it did AMAZING bringing the temp down to 66 degrees. This had must of been the temp it was set on or default then it kicked on back at 60 degrees until it cooled down to 66. When I hit the (SET) button like the instruction say to program the temp I want NOTHING happens :doh:

I was up all night taking it apart checking everything and still nothing. My question is this. If the temp controller is not allowing me to set the temp I want on the chiller its self would I be able to control it when I plug it into my APEX controller???

Thanks,


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire