dimanche 19 avril 2015

First build, 75gal!

Hey guys, so I have finally got what I think is everything up and running for my first big build. Everything seems stable and the tank has been running for about 5hrs now. I have a quick question though, first of all I've attached a photo that if someone could check to tell me that I have it set up properly that'd be awesome but also. Should I let the tank cycle around or do you think its ready for salt? The water is still being heated and I still need to get a light. But I figured I could wait until I was ready to add rock before I got my lights.



http://ift.tt/1cO3G2H



I know the stand is ugly but I will be covering it and adding doors! It will eventually look pretty... I hope... :P



Thanks guys! And I hope to try and impress everyone here with my first big build! I am very, very excited!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire