dimanche 19 avril 2015

VWD 120 RR BB SPS tank build

It's been a while since doing a tank build, a really long time. Many things have keep me in the background for sometime now most of it was work related.



The tank is a 120 RR , the component so far are the tank, stand and canopy the canopy maybe coming off it hinder me and setting the lights up.



The lighting will be 1 48 proton 215 watt LED with controller and 2 kessel 160WE with controller. I'm hoping they will support SPS and clams.



The skimmer will be a Life Reef VS3-36 with Mazzei venture ran by a blueline 40 HDX



So far for power heads I have only ordered the Maxspect gyre XF150, I want to see how well they perform



I will also be installing 1/4 chiller as the weather here in the south is hot during the summer months let along the rest of the year. So it was on the list for must have items



I will also be run GFO media and carbon.



The tank will be bare bottom and I will be setting it up base rock and a small amount of live rock.



This is just the start and now I have to wait for everything to arrive .



I will be setting up a QT tank during this time also , it's a 56 gallon I think. I already have it so may as well used it .





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire