dimanche 19 avril 2015

HELP! What are these!?

So I'm still new to all the "good and bad" bugs and creatures that are in saltwater tanks.... but I'm clueless to what these are and if they are bad or not.

When I first got my tank set up there were only a few at night. But now there are hundreds O.O small, big, you name it. They're all the same kind.

I feel like my zoanthids arnt happy because I think they're dying.... they are shriveled up, and closed and one of them as turned white and looks to be disappearing. And these bugs love to crawl all over them now that they are closed up....



Here is a video of them crawling around. Sorry its horrible quality. But they look like little tiny "shrimp" type bugs. Idk how to explain it. But I don't like how many are in there.... especially if they are bad. How do I get rid of them? They are ALL over the rocks and inside the holes. Whats the best fish/creature to have get the little guys!!! I have a Condy anemone so be warned I might not be able to have it live long because the condy might eat it lol



View My Video




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire