dimanche 30 mars 2014

Poly Filter?

Just when I thought I was catching up on the basics, something new comes along.



http://ift.tt/1jMzxmc



Does anyone have experience with using these directly in a reef? I've read of only a few using them with reefs, but I am not sure of the specifics.



It says it removes ammonia, nitrites (not really concerned) all forms of phosphate, copper, iron. I am primarily interested in the phosphate remova (from above link, referring to uses with ponds)l. I have also read that it does not remove phosphates in seawater, despite their claims. The article from drsfostersmith (above) does not mention saltwater applications, but it is interesting that the package displays a picture of a reef on it.



How well does this work? Which claims are true/false?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire