lundi 31 mars 2014

Painting my tanks backside!

Hi again guys,

Hey I was wondering about painting the back glass of my aquarium a Blue or Black!

I wanted some of your opinion's about what colors would go best with my White stand and canopy.

Also what kind of paint to buy!

I know you should only clean your outside glass with water and not chemicals because it could get into the tank threw the glass, so I didn't want this to happen to my tank by painting the glass with a paint!

I just don't like the look of the plastic back grounds, they are just so cheesy and I plan in time to have purple coral line growing on the back glass, but I need something in the mean time,

If you can help me out on what to do I would greatly appreciate it.

Mellissa :doh:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire