vendredi 28 mars 2014

210 to 300 dd in wall build

So the time has come and I finally had a chance to get some work done on the in wall build today



Here's the 210 that will be transferred







The 300 dd will go in the wall directly behind this tank as it backs up to a spare bedroom that we don't use



Here's the 300 in that bedroom







The wall in that room and the Great Dane pup photo bombing lol







The gypsum board...NOT PLASTER like I thought off with studs







Temp support in and studs out







Doubled up 2x10 header in place







header done temp support is out but after that pic







Doesn't seem like much done today but all my friends bailed and I was working by myself so is what it is



Plan to hopefully get the stand and maybe some more wall bracing above where tank will be(if needed) tomorrow



I am only going to transfer 3 of the sols to the new tank and I'm adding 3 400 watt halides and using the sols for actinic supplement and for off hour viewing when halides are off



Rest of the equipment is as follows

Mrc mr2 modded skimmer with iwaki md 70 pump

Reef octo sro 300 skimmer as well

3 300 watt heaters

125 gallon sump in basement

2 reeflo blowhole 1450 for returns

Misc dosing equipment and reefkeeper controller

4 wp60 powerheads

1 mp40 power head

Reeflo hammerhead 5800 gph on a closed loop/spraybar under rocks



Will use all rock you see in first pic plus I'm sure I will have to add some

Using 120-150 lbs of tropic Eden sand...don't want it very deep at all just enough for a goby and to cover the bottom



Anyway thanks for looking!! Will update as soon as there's progress



Stewie




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire