dimanche 30 mars 2014

Some Photographs of my 72g (a stock lens)

Here are some photos of my 72g, taken with a stock lens since I can not seem to get my Macro lens to focus. Most taken at 55mm, some at 35mm. Settings set to your typical 'portrait' settings, no photoshop or other doctoring done.



Enjoy.



















Here is the sump cabinet I built that houses a 40g breeder/sump, a reef octopus 250, and a 35g rubbermaid tote that serves as a freshwater reservoir for my ATO. Also houses all the electrical and the controller for my MP10.







The doors are built with Dry Erase board, so my daughter can draw her "flowners" lol. Here is her putting it to good use...







And yes, those are lightsabers standing up against the cabinet and tank. They ARE mine, I have no shame.



-William




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire