lundi 31 mars 2014

FEELER ai sols

Thought I would throw this up here and see if anyone would be interested...I am switching tanks and lighting and was going to use these for supplemental/actinic light for the new halides however it's a bit overkill for that purpose sooo here goes



I have 4 ai sol blues with the ai controller...also have ext rails and hanging kit all set up for a 7 ft tank and with a little trimming and a drill the tails could easily be modified to fit a 6 ft tank



3 of them are a year old and one is 2-3 months old as I added it when I switched to this tank



Price would be 1350 shipped for all 4 and controller with rails and hanging kit if you wanted it



On the current tank







On the old 125







Thanks



Stewie




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire