samedi 29 mars 2014

Don't think I'll be buying brs rock anymore

So while I'm in the midst of this tank transfer/in wall build thing I took some time to hang out in front of my current tank and enjoy it for a little bit and discovered something...



I have a hair algae problem which I have been keeping somewhat under control until it passes but I did notice that the rock I bought from reef cleaners and the rock I transferred from my 125 has minimal hair algae on it however the rock I purchased from brs which is a combination of reef saver rock and tonga branch is LOADED with hair algae...



So the question has to be asked...is their rock loaded with phosphates or what?? The rock has been in the tank for a few months and before it went in it went through an extensive cleaning process which involved rinsing vigorously and scrubbing all in rodi water



So is this just a coincidence or have others experienced this???



Stewie




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire