samedi 29 mars 2014

'Build Your Own' RO/DI

Howdy Folks,



I'm in the market for a new RO/DI system. I'm in Canada, and it seems all the good RO/DI folks want to charge an arm-and-a-leg to ship the system to Canada. BUT! I found a Canadian dealer, who is offering a sort of neat 'build-your-own' system. Basically, just a customizable RO/DI unit. Unfortunately, I have no clue what I'm doing.



Here's the website



I'll be using a standard kitchen sink tap as the source (not sure which option this is). I only have a 20 gallon tank, so 50GPD is fine. Pre-filters, inline filters, boosters and tanks are all lost on me. Totally unsure of the optional accessories.



Does anyone mind going through this 'build-your-own' thing and letting me know which options are worthwhile?



edit: or I just might go with this one because it's only $20 more than the base build-your-own model, and seems pretty beefy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire