dimanche 30 mars 2014

Red Bugs

Sorry for continually asking about this and the not-so-great pictures (below), but last night I noticed red bugs around the base of my green acro. It looks like they are causing STN. For the past week or so it has been browning, and I initially thought it wasn't liking the light it was in, so I adjusted that, but then I noticed tissue loss along the base. It looks like the tissue is receding from the base, turning a pale grey color. So, what can I do to get rid of these red bugs? They might have been AEFW, but I'm pretty sure they were red bugs.



Tank specs are in the My Tanks link in my sig.

Params

SG: 1.024

Temp: 79

Nitrate: 0

Nitrite: 0

Ammonia: 0

Phos: 0

Mag: ~1400

Cal: 415

Alk: 8.0 dKH

pH: 8.3



Does anyone have experience with getting rid of them? CoralRX dip? Should I just frag the good parts and hope for the best? Never fragged SPS before, any pointers?



Thanks in advance



See the tissue loss around the base







Just losing color in general





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire