lundi 31 mars 2014

should I or shouldnt I

So a guy in my club wanta to trade me my reef breeders photon 48 for his maristar 4ft 2x250 halides with 2 t5ho. He kinda doesnt have alot of time and wants a simple system of softies he now does sps. Ive been thinking of going to halides but we all know the draw backs. The led seems to be lacking in certian areas. I really believe that the only reason we even like led is the pop from the blue if it wasnt for that no one would even want led. I could always add some blue led to get the pop but mylesd is to big to add much to it to supplement with t5. I prefer a complete fixture they just look nicer than buying parts and putting them into canopy. They always look like fire hazards to me so this is the way I would rather go with haildes. How aree these fixtures. Price wise the halides are almost double. I still have over a year warranty left on my light. Not even sure how old this other light is but tbey only come with a 1 year which doesnt seem long for a pretty expensive fixture




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire