lundi 31 mars 2014

bristle worms in new tank

Just bought my used125 gallon tank, with 80lb of livrerock, and a few fish also came with it. When we picked it up yesterday the tank was loaded with algae, on the walls and liverock.. So I cleaned the tank up real good :). Now for the liverock... I was going to brush in salt water quickly to get rid of most.. But........ I then noticed a huge amount of bristle worms in the rock.. I haven't put in tank as want to get rid of them.. Some are 4" and don't look so cool :( I've been advised to fresh water dip them.. But just wanna ask you guys for any better tips. Currently the rock is soaked(water from tsnk) in a large container(probably shouldn't do this too long?).. I didnt want to put them in tank infested and looking green...

Please help :). What do I do...

Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire