mercredi 22 avril 2015

How to prep tank for out of town work

Just looking for a few pointers and ideas on how I can make sure my reef tank will survive and maintain itself for a week at a time. I may be getting a new job which may require me to be away Monday to Friday .
93 gal mixed reef lps dominant (loaded)
2 tangs 2 clowns 2 anthias 1 Mandarin 1 foxcace
Have auto top off and 2 hour UPS battery backup
The system seems to be quite stable I'm just worried about the feeding since the tangs and foxface seem to nip at my lps when they don't get their daily seaweed sheets. And my filter sock that is usually changed ever 2-3 days. I don't have anyone I trust enough to "look after" the tank.
Would just like some input and if anyone had any experience with my situation.
I'm soon setting up a frag tank that will be tied into my display tank so I may have to move some of my exotic expensive lps coral to frag tank to save them from tangs.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire