jeudi 23 avril 2015

Emergency- dog ate reef salt!

MY DOG (ONE YEAR OLD AUSTRALIAN SHEPARD) GOT INTO MY BAG OF INSTANT OCEAN SALT.

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::h elp::help::help::help::help:

I read the ingredients, but don't know how Jackson/dogs will react to them.

He is currently whimpering, and VERY unhappy. I tried washing out his mouth, but I don't know if thats enough.

I could give him some hydrogen peroxide and induce vomitting, but don't want to make him worse.

I know that it is probably not deadly/ terrible, but he is in unbelievable discomfort and I want to make sure there will be no LASTING EFFECTS

HELP!

Picture below is him now, being weird. He is whimpering, and upset after the mouth wash. Im debating if I should take him to the vet ASAP!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screen Shot 2015-04-23 at 8.44.11 AM.jpg Views: N/A Size: 109.0 KB ID: 118172  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire